Our Client is one of the top 500 fortune companies, we are helping managing their online website. They combine data, insight-driven design, leading technologies and rigorous optimization to build a strong brand and products. The Account Director position is a senior client management position in our organization, responsible for leading a team, accountable for P&L, relationship building, strategy, development and management, and business analysis.
However, an Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with client. As the senior point of contact for an agency's customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of the client with the execution of the work.
The Account Director will report directly to the GM of MullenLowe Profero Tech (Beijing based). Will have interactions with Finance and HR Team in Shanghai.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Promoting the expansion of business within the existing client
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with client at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
Leading and Managing Team Member
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff and to be responsible for the induction of new staff. All new team members should be appropriately trained, monitored, supported and assessed. To be responsible for the day-to-day management of all members of the department. Work with MullenLowe Profero Beijing to ensure best practices and shared tools when possible to allow for quick learning rather than trial/error.
- To monitor and assess the performance of department members on regular basis. Develop evaluation criteria, which is fair, practical and feasible. To promote and monitor professional development within the department. To offer support and advice to members of the department and encourage their professional development.
- Provide feedback and improvement suggestions to under performing team members, report to HR any significant disciplinary issues, propose and execute disciplinary measure with the assistance of HR.
- Assist HR in the annual company wide 360 evaluations, identify future stars and recommend development measure.
- Assist Training Manager in developing and implementing training program.
Setting Standard & Controlling Quality of Work
- To ensure that the department is up to date with the latest technology development and meet the global first class standard.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Available to travel to US on request.
- Approximately 3+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand or direct marketing experience at an advertising agency or client company, or product management at a client company
- Approximately 6+ years of business experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Korean and English mandatory
We're keen to know if you and MullenLowe Profero belong together